Fork me on GitHub

Monday, September 16, 2013

FlatPress is now on GitHub

flatpress-hearts-github.png

I am very proud to announce that FlatPress repositories are now hosted on GitHub.

Now you can freely enjoy FlatPress in all of its true open source goodness! :)

1. Christos Koulaxizis Avatar for Christos Koulaxizis

Sunday, November 3, 2013 - 14:06:02

Nice! Thanks for that!! I’ll fork it and i ‘ll send you Greek language support for Flatpress asap! Keep up the good work!

2. NoWhereMan Avatar for NoWhereMan

Monday, November 4, 2013 - 05:07:21

there is an old Greek lang package here that you might want to update:

3. hloni Avatar for hloni

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 17:21:11

hy

4. edubirdie.com Avatar for edubirdie.com

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 06:16:35

Flatpress are on github now that’s really excellent information for all flatpress team because it’s allow them to post on 2nd platform which is easy to share their thoughts as well as opinion with other. I just appreciate you with because it’s best option for all individual.

5. Do My Coursework Avatar for Do My Coursework

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 04:06:28

Flatpress is the very content which controls this blog. It’s open source ideal from the begin, however it was for the most part on sourceforge. I’ve effectively forked it to yield unadulterated html5. It functions admirably for the yield yet I’m having a couple of issues identified with certain show capacities.

6. Animation Video Maker Avatar for Animation Video Maker

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 06:37:14

OMG,now I need to near my 1,280 websites approximately FP.I had one topic in each websites and desired to trick users to put in 10 spyware and spyware in order to download them.damn it.

7. joe root Avatar for joe root

Saturday, May 5, 2018 - 03:51:39

nice

8. Lucky Patcher iOS Avatar for Lucky Patcher iOS

Saturday, August 18, 2018 - 15:38:53

i Love Github

Fill out the form below to add your own comments

User data

Powered by

A2Hosting.jpg

Need to host your great FlatPress-powered website?

Then why not to consider our friends at A2 Hosting?

Donate!

Click here to lend your support to: FlatPress and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

You can also buy me a gift

FlatPress is not backed-up by any company. Making a small donation will help me to keep up with the project and will make you a happier person (I swear!)

Badges